The world-renowned trainer and co-founder of F45, Luke Estomin – the world’s fastest-growing fitness enthusiast – has the opportunity to become the owner of an exciting new franchise, REUNION training.
The REUNION training team provides a personalized, evidence-based approach to health and wellness, so that the results are not only achieved but also saved for life.
REUNION techniques allow even the novice gymnast to feel confident in entering their studios or joining online. REUNION Increase fitness experience.
Sydney-based REUNION stations include Points Point, Brookwell and Kent Street CDs.
EstamineIn the picture above) Exciting “I am happy to bring this industry to its original focus, the people. French-friendly model, and member-focused product. ”
REUNION recommends that the following celebrities be trained with:
- Idris Elba and his wife, Sabrina
- Jessica Mauboy, who changed her body weight by losing eight pounds[8 kg]and gaining lean muscle
- TAKE MIDEZA – Over 117,000 British musicians and international singers in the UK.
- Richard Reed – @the_richardreid He lost 4% of his body fat in six weeks when he gained 1.3 kilograms of lean muscle. Reid improved its overall test performance by 77% – ranking 2nd in the latest REUNION test!
- Peter Doppler – 106.5 Intern Pete, whose whole life changed.
- Alana Walton – The Secret Victoria of Australia
- Susie Porter – Australian Local Actress
- MashdNKutcher – shot their movie clips on REUNION.
Other celebrities who have benefited from estamine training include Hugh Jackman – Wolverine Transformation, Nicole Kidman, Supermodel Nicole Tranfoyo, Victoria’s Secret Model Erin Heatheron, The Veronica, Nicole Rich, Joel Madden and Ricky Martin.
REUNION offers a franchise opportunity that is considered a “franchise-first model” that focuses on the essentials – making the studio a success because the franchise is important to us. For us. We turn the franchise model on its head. ”
REUNION highlights some of their offerings for members
- Surprising and surprising feeling
- Fitness for anyone from beginner to athlete
- Training blocks built around our three basic fitness buildings
- Programs designed by REUNION Australia Master Trainers Certified methods from leading Australian coaches
- Provides nutrition guide, ready-made meals and guidance through our partners
- Members enjoy one-on-one experiences in a team setting, offering nothing but the highest standards in the industry.
REUNION highlights some of their offerings for franchisees:
- Low costs ahead
- True continuous support
- Simple convenient structure
- Our head coaches
- Internal resources
REUNION shares some of the following fitness industry statistics:
- The Australian fitness industry is worth more than $ 2.9 billion and is growing
- By 2020, 1.8 million Australians between the ages of 25 and 35 will be involved in exercise.
- With population growth and increased health awareness, membership numbers are expected to continue over the next five years. About 30% of Australians have gym membership.
To celebrate this exciting business opportunity, REUNION on Wednesday, September 1 will be hosting a webinar to introduce you to their team and showcase the “life-changing experience that comes with being part of the REUNION training community”.
Date – Wednesday, September 1st
Hours: 2:30 p.m.
Where: Online. Register via reconnect.reuniontraining.com
Luke Istomin – Founder
Simon Phyllis – CEO
Gavin Akulilina – COO
Brett Hanna – Franchising Manager
For more information, please visit their official website www.reuniontraining.com/
27th July 2021 – Business and Franchise Brokers Appoint NSW Health and Fitness Specialist
July 20, 2021 – Lift brands celebrate AP Fitness and 9Round franchises and staff with APAC Regional Awards.
May 19, 2021 – Exercise Training was named the Asia-Pacific Frances of the Year at the Singapore Fitness Conference.
May 14, 2021 – The federal government creates a new franchise statement
May 12, 2021 – 9 Round Kickbox Exercise Concepts Wins International Frances Award
May 10, 2021 – The Belgravian team launches a franchise model for the BK gymnastics brand
May 2, 2021 – Xponential Fitness’ StretchLab signs major franchise deal for Australian studios
March 24, 2021 – SpeedFit offers a new class ownership model for new license holders
February 23, 2021 – Club Pila Latos agrees to Australian studios Master Frances
December 18, 2020 – Retired Sydney Swans star takes on endless science fiction
December 14, 2020 – Belgravian Health and Exercise Announces New Genesis Frances in Kernes
July 9, 2020 – 9Round wants to expand its franchise in Indonesia and Vietnam
June 11, 2020 – F45 training partners with Glofox for the global expansion of France
July 16, 2021 – New York Stock Exchange F45 is worth more than $ 1.5 billion
July 7, 2021 – F45 training goes to New York stock exchange list for $ 1.5 billion
November 9, 2020 – F45 is re-recognized for providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
October 9, 2020 – Fitness Training and F45 launches legal battle over patent
June 26, 2020 – F45 shows plans to list on the US NASDAQ exchange
January 30, 2020 – MINDBODY and F45 Training will finalize a new international agreement
January 21, 2020 – F45 looks at the US stock market list
Asking for a little favor
We hope you enjoy the news we provide so that we can ask for your support while we are here.
The news we publish at www.ausleisure.com.au is free, reliable (hopefully) and you have free access, free walls and no annoying pop-up ads.
However, as an independent publisher, can we ask you to support us by subscribing to our publications? Australian Entertainment Administration Magazine – if you haven’t already.
Published monthly, 1997 Australian Entertainment Administration It differs from this website by publishing long, in-depth and analytical features covering water stations, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sports, tourism and space management.
Subscriptions cost only $ 90 a year.
Click here To register.